| Search | Login/Register
   Home » Audio Discussions » Reel Machines :-O (2 posts, 1 page)
  Print Thread | 1st Post |  
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) Select Pages: 
01-12-2005 Post does not mapped to Knowledge Tree
beemer
Posts 5
Joined on 08-01-2004

Post #: 1
Post ID: 502
Reply to: 502
Reel Machines :-O
Romy!

More changes:

B&W Matrix 800's gone.

Aerial 20t's in.

Wadia 270/27ix gone.

Levinson 390s in.

Classe Omega preamp in.

Got the Otari MX5050BII reel deck up and running in the system.....also the TEAC X-1000R 4 track in the system.

Life is good, music is great!    Romy still won't like my system.......that's OK, Romy is cool.

Best,

Paul ;-)
01-14-2005 Post mapped to one branch of Knowledge Tree
Romy the Cat

Boston, MA
Posts 9,345
Joined on 05-28-2004

Post #: 2
Post ID: 508
Reply to: 502
Lost Wadia virginity: congratulations!

Hey, Paul,

long time no see. It is nice that you got rid form that Wadia. Wadia for sound, any Wadia, is like a eating Peking dumplings made with no salt, no paper, no meat and cooked in non-boiled water. I always was astonished with the popularity and publicity that Wadia gets in those ruined audiophile brains. I would never say that a person who use Wadias is an idiot however I did detect that when I met in audio a digital-vice retarded persons, who would completely clueless what they listen and what they get out of thier playback then they unavoidably had a high esteem to the Wadia products. Sonically the Wadias always sound like a very-very cheap analog, played out of absolute phase and with extremely worn needle.

Also, sorry for the image (it will  be viewable only on your box). The component I used for the image uploading has some bugs and I will fix when I have time.

The Cat

PS: If you wish then send me the picture and I will fix your post.

"I wish I could score everything for horns." - Richard Wagner. "Our writing equipment takes part in the forming of our thoughts." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) Select Pages: 
Home Page  |  Last 24Hours  | Search  |  SiteMap  | Questions or Problems | Copyright Note
The content of all messages within the Forums Copyright © by authors of the posts