Well, when you read my site and since the majority of the context with this site is generated by me you might come across a “peculiar semantics and phonetics” while you read my posts. It is perfectly fine, you are not alone and sometimes I myself am trying to figure out what I meant when I wrote it. It has nothing to do with the fact that English is not my original language – I write in the very same way in any languages I know. I'm practicaly enabled to shellproof my own spelling while I still remember what I meant to say as my awareness overrides what my eyes see. I hardly ever re-read my posts before upload them and the automated check speller does sometime the funny things… Sure, sometime I do take advantage of it applying the Dostoevsky Complex I “intensify really” but mostly I do not. Anyhow, read my lips: on-line I spend practically no efforts to correct my writing disorder. I’m perfectly capable to write fine and conventionally but it requires efforts on my part and see no call for it on internet.
So, if you read my site then you might familiarize yourself with basic survival techniques of readong my posts. Below is a short list of the common assumptions you shell make when you read the Romy the Cat’s posts:
1) Any single vowels that might be confused most like will be confused.
2) In my texts “From” might mean “Form” and vise versa
3) Any word might be spelled according it’s phonetic approximation
4) In my texts Listing my be used instead of “Listening” and vise versa
5) Any two letters words (if, is, am, of) are perfectly confusable
6) In my texts “I am” might mean “I ma” and vise versa
7) If you see a word or a phrase that you can’t easily plug into a sentence then think what might be misspelled in that word or phrase and you will most likely find the answer.
8) People do not exchange words but messages and thoughts, do search familiar for you letters and words in my text by read my intentions.
9) It greatly helps to hear how I say what I say. For 3 easy payments of #19.95 I can send you .mp3 file to study my semantic inflictions
10) Consonants are also a bitch and any of them might be used interchangeably
11) The tens of the verbs is not necessary timing of the events
12) “Interesting” might be In my texts instead of “interested” and vise versa
13) "When", "what", "where" are interchangeable, "here" and "hear"… are interchangeable as welll
14) In my texts “Consonant” might mean “Constipation” and vise versa
15) In my texts “Inhalation” might mean “Installation” and vise versa
16) In my texts “With” might mean “Without”
17) In my texts “nor”, “no”, “nope” might be used interchangeably and with little rational
18) In my texts “think” might mean “thinkg”…
19) Any two letters words and articles might be interchangeable: of, in, if, or ....
20) "Poor", "Pure" are interchangeable
21) "Thire" and "There" are interchangeable
22) "Listing ", "Listening " are interchangeable
23) "Pursuing " and "perusing " are interchangeable as well.
24) "Break" and "Brake" are not only interchangeable but migh be a substitution for "brick"
25) "Quietly" might mean quality or quantity.
27) Selling, sailing, ceiling are interchangeable.
28) The words hypotheses, hypnotizes, hypostasis and hippopotamus might be used interchangeably.
29) Noise and Nose are interchangeable.
30) The quiet, quit, quite and quote interchangeable.
31) Horn might me typed as hoe
32) Genital and Genteel are quite interchangeable, one might mean other but not vise versa
33) Lips and leaps are interchangeable
This is pretty much it for the beginners,
Regars, Romy the caR, oops! I meant the Cod, oops!.. the Cut, the Kat, the Kat, the Ked... anyhow - go figure yourself.
"I wish I could score everything for horns." - Richard Wagner. "Our writing equipment takes part in the forming of our thoughts." - Friedrich Nietzsche