So, I “brushed” the horns down to the throat with ½ and 1” brushes. So, the sequence was: fill the sand, sand the horns, prime them, sand again, prime again, paint with satin black.
The next step will be to attach 4000rpm fan at throat and to blow textured paint into the cells. In the picture above the fresh satin look glossy but it of cause will not be so with my textured black paint. No gloss on speakers allowed…
Rgs, Romy the Cat
"I wish I could score everything for horns." - Richard Wagner. "Our writing equipment takes part in the forming of our thoughts." - Friedrich Nietzsche
I spent today some time to finish my Multicell as I am not able to look at it if it not black. First that I discovered is that it is irrelevant how it painted at throat as horns is so deep that it dark in there anyhow. Jessie’s idea to fill up the cell with paint is great but I decided do not go for it. To do what Jessie proposedis needed to manage the horns very prissily, position it, rotate it. I have difficulty to do it nowadays. I picked up some sort of Arthritis, getting fucking old, and to keep jongleuring those horns after they filed with sand is a bit difficult for me nowadays.