In the thread about ETF2010 oxric made an interesting comment:
| oxric wrote:|
| Is France and Germany the true keepers of the horn flame then, aside from that beam of incandescent light from across the pond?|
This is very interesting subject: where the Horns Light is shining from? I wonder what criterion might be used to declare a certain part of the world as horns-inclined. A few criteria are at ruining:
1) National concentration of sales force and marketing efforts who sell horn products.
2) Presence of a large amount of horn installation within a given jurisdiction
3) Presence of the most advanced horn installations within a given nation
4) Concentration of individuals who involved in heavy horns thinking.
5) Concentration of manufacturers producing horns and compression drivers
It would be interesting is somebody would horn-profile different countries and perhaps to create some sort of “horns traveling guide”. I do not feel that beam of light is shining from US, the incandescent one perhaps… But to see where US stay in term of “horns light” is might be an interesting observation. Rgs, Romy the Cat
"I wish I could score everything for horns." - Richard Wagner. "Our writing equipment takes part in the forming of our thoughts." - Friedrich Nietzsche