| In the 2008 I have a few immediate goals:
1) Finalize the 6-chennals version of Super Melquiades and integrate it with Macondo
2) Finalize the “End of Life" Phonostage:
3) Revise my preamp and rewire my playback with more preamps inputs
4) Dima and I “invented” a very interning concept how to adopt the invented by Dima Zarathustra’s “Newton Bias” to deal with electricity problem. It is in a way a revolutionary approach and I very much look forward to try it in 2008.
5) I really would like the APS Purepower people in 2008 talk led out of their liturgic and lazy asses and to fix my damn regenerators. I still feel that if then Purepower unit will be done properly and will not be just faulty-made then it might be a very useful mashie to fight with electricity.
6) To finish and to test “alternative” Sansui TX-1U
7) Review Bidat’s PS
8) Try my new experimental AHFS in context of my RAAL “Water Drop”
9) Re-parallel the drivers in my woofers tower and to drive them with 1.1R, 25W, .5A, 7Hz, amorphous OPT.
The task # 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 are the immediate and perusable tasks. The task #5 is out of my hands – I have return the faulty board to APS – I have no idea what they do, I think they have also no idea what they do.
The tasks # 7, 8, and 9 are more like strategic task and I would do them “sometimes in futures” and I have general interest in subject but no immediate stimulations to do. They are kind of research subjects that have no guaranteed results.
With the rest of it I would like to get my playback back (after 3 month distraction by 6-ch Melquiades) and to stop “fucking with audio” – it was too long and this think began to get in my nerves.
It is pretty much it as I see now. Happy New year to anyone… Well, not to anyone, OK, you know what I mean…